This is heavy.
| We personally know this Family. Relatively young couple with 4 kids, age from 3 to 9 years old. The wife is a Hip Urban “socially” hyper active woman with platinum Blonde hair. I’m not in a business in judging people but you know, like what Anita Sarawak is having now. The Husband is exact mirror image of the wife, albeit a jantan ones. Now, the problem. From the outlook of the husband we can tell professionally, medically that he is HIV positive. Full Blown HIV Positive !. From the long long conversation that we had, we concur that he know about this, but really scared to death. Somebody, someone, someday would tell him to go for a medical check up. Now, the Big Q. How on earth are we going to tell him to go for medical check up. How to tell his wife ?. What about the kids ? How to ayat ? How to start ?. How to go to that direction. ? How… I dunno.. |



4 Comments:
Hi there,
Does he still need help? If he does, mail me at rubyahmad@gmail.com. i will put you through with MAC people. I'm not involved there but I know the president.
Thank you.
By
Anonymous, at 2:01 PM, September 03, 2006
You'd be wondering why I'm here. I was blog surfing, saw you in another blog and this was the first blog I read here and I felt I can help you this way, though it has been a year and a bit for your friend, but still, the offer is there.
By
Anonymous, at 2:05 PM, September 03, 2006
Keep up the good work
» » »
By
Anonymous, at 3:34 PM, November 23, 2006
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! propecia women south plaster washer Install usb hard drive propecia es wo can subscribe propecia Fucillo toyota details on howden kitchens
By
Anonymous, at 12:49 PM, February 16, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home