Jo Kontan

Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm a Salesmeng.

Satu petang, lepas balik pada sekolah, Pipa dok tanya kat aku. Bunyinya macam tak puas hati ajer. Macam ada benda yang tak kena.


"Abah, abah, Mama nii, takder besday pun, takder hari special pun, kenapa Abah belikan Mama handphone baruu ?"


Looked, smelt (sp?) and sensed around, my extra in-built-on-top-of the skin-quark-ions-sensors detected Maam is somewhere nearby. I told Pipa, in a somewhat raised voice, albeit subtlely. Clearly and slowly.


"Yelah,. Bila Abah miss and rindu kat Mama ajer, Abah boleh call Mama terus..Tekan 2 hijau. Kalau ada phone baru suara Mama lagi clear. Lagi jelas.."

"Abah niii..."


He he, rite-away, my sensors detected a huuuge amount of happy quark-ions being churned somewhere nearby. Continuosly.

I am Happy.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats