Jo Kontan

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lets Talk - K.I.S.S**

Selalu aku tanamkan dalam benak aku. Keep it simple, keep it simple. Don't make it complicated. Simplify. Streamline. Permudahkan.


Next week aku nak nego bercakap dengan Ceramics. Before I forget, I'd better jot this down.

1. Know what you want. Clearly.


A little bit more moolah is super. Maintaining the treasured independence is a must. 15% Increase in the current portfolio would be lovely. I'm a reasoneable dude and cheapeasily gratified. Ha ha..


2. Tell him what you want. Clearly.


If you want a 5 series BMW, be specific. Tell him. Weii, I would like to have a a 535 turbo mit 6 speed auto, tan leather seat and Dueselldorf Silver. 18 inch Ah-Am-Gay (AMG) wheel is an option. Don't just say I want a BMW. One might end up with a 1 series. Tapikan,.Ni analogy ajer laa. Korang ingat senang-senang ceramics nak bagi 5 series.



3. Tunjukkan offer letter from the Market.

Is this OK ? I don't know. But knowing Ceramics he wants a straight answer. Straight Answer leads to straight solution. Mebbe I'm assuming too much. Mebbe this whole thing "I show you mine, you give me what I hint" won't work out. But never know, unless try..

4. Call in the HR Director, together.

Again Knowing Ceramics, he won't take this opportunity just to ask us to reconsider our option. He will use it for his own advantage. Ha ha haa. Mebbe this could be catagorised as Bosses' Peculiarites. Am I assuming too much ?



5. Pray to God.

What is your is yours. What is not, it's not. Apa2 yang telah termaktub akan berlaku. God is Almighty.

Keep it Simple Sputid **


*****


I am deeply sad. One of Maam closest friend passed away 2 days ago. Innalillah hi wa innalillahirrojiunn.
I informed my buddy yesterday. Roughly 18 years ago we're having dinner. At one of the Tomyam in Taman Permata. Me, my future maam, maam's friend, and buddy.

I still remember words uttered by Maam's friend, and not surprisingly, my ruffian thuggish buddy didn't remember a thing. :-(

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Good luck with the nego.

    Alfatihah to Maam's friend.

    Hepi new year Jo...2008 and the coming Hijrah 1429!

    By Blogger ubisetela, at 9:41 AM, January 03, 2008  

  • Jo,

    15% is too little la. Mintak 30% n bila nego tu bargain la sampai 15% as your lowest target.Hehehehe!!!My commission will be 5%.


    Rgds,

    KNA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM, January 03, 2008  

  • Al fatihah untuk kawan maam..

    One thing maklang nak tanya..Sputid tu apa???

    By Blogger maklang, at 5:27 PM, January 03, 2008  

  • Ubi :

    Thanks a lot !

    What we did on New Year's Eve ? 2330hrs me, fiqa, anne, pipa, ajim left for the fireworks @ d curve..

    wait a minute, this is good for one N3 laa.

    One more thing,. I just started with GUiT, and I read names.. whoa.


    :-)




    Kna aka rtb,

    As always your commissions is included. Worry not.



    Maklang :

    Sputid is a diplomatic way to call myself, well, erk, stupid. he he.

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 7:41 PM, January 03, 2008  

  • Al-Fatihah

    happy new year en jo, all the best in 2008 :)

    By Blogger noha chomel, at 9:38 AM, January 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats