Jo Kontan

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Abbreviations, Sambungan.

"Mood Ceria... Bila masa pulak mood tak ceria, I dunno. Joget sikit Jo..
Image hosting by Photobucket

Have I told you about the Pity 6 ?

Yeay ! The Management read the case and really pity us. Now the management decides to look into this slight mistreatment. Boy, am I delighted to see all of the supporting mails pouring through.

Inline with spririt of Teamwork, we have to reconsider on the Score Cards of our Backbones, whom contributed much to the Bottom Line of the company.

Whoa.. Backbones yer ? More like Tulang Tongkeng. Tiap-tiap hari kena diduduki..

Anyway , the Lavish Devil inside start to drool at AuntieYan’s MYVi merah. Yes! Yes ! Yes !

Pon pon pon pon poooon, pon pooon pon pooon.
Kereta Myvi ku berbunyi..
Marilah adik mari mari
Boleh ku bawa jumpa Auntie(s).

The Prudent Angel (more like Tangkai Jering Angel), simpan Jo, siiiiimpaaaan.


Walaupun semuanya masih di Alam Maya, adalah sebab nak ceria hari ini.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats