Tukau Tukau
Dah dekat sploh tahun dah aku kerja balik kat Swiss Co. niii.
Kejap jer masa berlalu...
Boleh tahan,. Dah banyak bosses bertukar tempat. Yang aku in-directly & directly report to. Functionally reporting to. Dotted line reporting to. Commercially responsible for. Laterally answerable to. Regionally Look up to. Haper haper laaa.
By now, I have so many Bosses. Up bosses. Lateral Boss. Sandwich Boss. Semua tuu (was)penting. But more importantly, at the end of the day, the shared service guy located in Block A, who banks in moolah every month. Since that position was outsourced, sapa dia pun aku tak tauu. Another VIP in my book is our Fat Controller, Shah Rukh, who approves my monthly claim. Haaaaaaaa.
Anyway, lemme do some mental excercise now, pagi jemahat nii. Naming all the bosses, as far as I can remember
- Muenscher (udah balek Muenchen kot)
- Benny Andersson (jadi part-time petani kat Gothenburg,. mebbe)
- Lobert Ju (Ntah, aku pun tak tau. Mebbe balik Ozzie. Yang aku clearly tau dia punya Swiss Co issued 5 series masih ada kat sini)
- Pear Kulos (dah lama kena transferred and retired, beacuse of extra ko-ko activities. Jantan bighoh tok leh kontrol ggituh gamok nyer).
- Anker VK (maseh)
- Uncle Gumork (partime pemain golof, full time travelling agent)
- Ah Yee Kominih (malaun nii ,minggu ldepan sampai laa dia. On his first day, I'm taking leave, to soften the impact of his arrival)
- Ceramics (tengah negotiate transfer fee, wish him well. Hopefully he will hand me down his souped up, turbo-charge, over the top notebook)
- Sami the Unfinished Finnish (@ Swiss, tengah discussion agent fee, accomodation preference,. etc)
Aku ajer maseh kat Malaysia dan daerah Asia Selatan nii,. which is Gggreat. I have my friends, family and relative here.
Alhamdulillaah. I have no complain. Cuma, sapalah jadi my bosses, next. ?
Still unknown
Labels: kelija



4 Comments:
Jo,
bos like that laa.. come and go...
What to do la kan... if not we can be one of them..
Ramadhan Kareem to you and family
By
anggerik merah, at 11:05 PM, August 21, 2009
Jo,
Ah Yee kominih tu dari tpak keja kawe jugok ke dulu ?...Gondai
By
Anonymous, at 1:52 PM, August 24, 2009
Joe.. bereti keje jadi bohh sdiri la .. lagi beh..
By
Kama At-Tarawis, at 6:25 AM, August 25, 2009
AM :
I think I 'm not ready to be one of them. The Resposibility is high. :-)
Ramadan Kareem to you too !
Do gi maner-maner lagi ker bulang nii ?
Gondai TT :
Dork !
Ah Yee is a real Kominih from former Eastern Europe. Bos daripada former GLC2 tuu okehh...
:-)
KK :
I believe it is not easy. Biar le Maam sorang ajer buat bisnehh seniri. Saya biarkan makang gajii..
:-)
By
Jo Kontan, at 9:57 AM, August 25, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home