Jo Kontan

Friday, January 23, 2009

7 things on ma E71

As you might've known by now, every 2 years, Swiss Co. provides with it's jual-kuli like me moolah, to acquire new phone.

Some may go for higher-end PDA like HTC Diamond la,. ker haper,. and topped up with their own money. Some might go for el-cheapo Chokia and pocketed the balance. And some honest-to-goodness jual-kuli, ehem, like me, try to find the model that suits exactly the budget.

Haku nii takder ler gadjet~man macam me-boss Herr. Ceramics. Tapikan, ada la dua tiga mender yang aku terperasan dan terperanjat-beghok, that this new toy of mine can do, that I thot was not possible before. Nyummm Nyummm !

Mebbe, in this sense, aku nii memang kira kampoong laa. Terlambat develop. Ketinggalan Jaman. Over da-Hill. Whatever it's, I already used it for a month now, the Wow factor from the phone is still not receding ala me-pocket.

In other word, I think it's still Kewl.

1. One can Gigibiru (Bluetooth) the e71 with PC and type directly to the PC long-loooong sms. Bolehlaa nak sms short stories laa kiraanya.

2. One can Gigibiru e71 with PC and connected to internet anywhere, as long as the 3G signal is available. "Whoa.. Look Ma ! No cable connection !" Haku pun udah sedekahkan my long serving Digi-EDGE sim card to Afiqa. And now, I always connected via me-E71.

3. One can connect it to Yahoo Go ! and read emails from Yahoo Account seamlessly. (amender laa ko ni Jo, kampong sungguh. Ni semer orang tauu.) I find this very useful as Swiss Co. has blocked all possible channels (yang tak berpekdah) yang berkaitan Yahoo ! Yahoo itu, Yahoo ini, bukumuka, messaging, etc. Semer tu tak boleh accessed.

4. If wi-fi signal available, one can surf perpetually. It helps a facing the jam, while driving. Nice..

5. Typing Looong sms is a thoroughly enjoyable process. No more 3-time-picit-to-get-a-letter mode. No more predictive text. No more overuse ketuat-ed thumb. Reading loong sms is also enjoyable.

6. I can gigibiru and pair with the Globo-o-Local HSBC Bank ATM ! Once in a while, I could deduct the last zero on my credit card bill. The best part of it, once in a while, I can add another zero on my payslip tauu. Shhhhh..

7. Wooops.. Other tricks of the trade tokleh ler share kat sini. Kang, tak tentu pasal trick nii makan tuan pulok..

*****

GONG Xi Fa Chaiiii. Going anywhere this Loooong Holiday ? Me ? No. Just do a bit of Cycling with Afifa. Badminton with Arip. Mebbe watch movie with Anne, Fiqa. Bborak ngan Dilla ngan Ajim.

Dengan Maam ? Alaaa,. biasalah kann.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • ala jo .. cerita la yang last sekali tu ... tolong la babe!

    By Blogger Gartblue, at 11:11 AM, January 23, 2009  

  • Jo,

    I am still waiting for Nokia Communicatitor to drop below RM2,000.00 before I can decide to buy one or not. But then,I must settle something before I buy a new phone if I have some moolah.Hehehehehe!!

    For this CNY, the kids will be away on Sabha's camp in Hulu Langat.We won't be going anyway.Just stay home and stuff our face.


    Rgds,

    KNA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM, January 23, 2009  

  • Best tak E71? Tak kecik sangat ke keypad dia? Rasa nak ambik, tapi dia takde kamera kat depan. And predictive text input can be faster than typing on a small qwerty keypad.

    E71 kat Miri is RM1450 Zitron. E51 is RM1060 AP. E63 is RM960.

    By Blogger Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 7:15 PM, January 23, 2009  

  • Apa yg biasa tuh?

    By Blogger KakNi, at 7:55 AM, January 24, 2009  

  • sib baik kau tak beli PDA..siot tul, asik hang..menguji kesabaran aku betul!

    By Blogger atiza, at 10:50 PM, January 24, 2009  

  • Bab gadget majet ni I memang peghak...haha. Pakai handphone pun for the basic practicality. Tak habis explore pun...tapi ada hati nak tukar ke blackberry..:P

    By Blogger MA, at 9:39 PM, January 25, 2009  

  • Madam Gart !

    Which one. No 6 aaa ?

    1st, do you have HSB* accnt ?
    2nd, bring your e71 near the ATM.
    3rd on the bluetooth.
    4th, search to pair with the ATM. Normally the name is BlueATM.
    5th, the code of the pairing is the same as your pincode.
    ek ehhh,. cukop la setakat nii dolu...


    :-)




    kna :

    Yessirrr ! Please settle the other thing first. :-)

    Dah abis stuffing ur face ?





    Madam Tizz :

    PDA is way too soph-complicated for me.

    Where do I get the advice to sebat the Chokia ? From few bloggers too..





    MA :

    Blackberry nii mengjahanamkan Hidup.

    Tokleh lagi nak klentong boss, kata takder email access.

    Even you're inside swimming pool pun masih boleh boleh access e mail. There's no Escape.

    They'll get you 24/7/365.

    :-)




    Hansac.

    Salam.

    E71 suits me well.
    Not too sophisticated.
    Cukop-cukop ajer function.
    Yang pentingnya, Its Nokia. Most of the functions are similar to the other Nokia.





    Akuni Lari :

    Biasalah kan.

    Makan
    Minum
    Naik Basikal
    Shopping
    Main Badminton.

    Ha ha haaaaa

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 10:18 AM, January 28, 2009  

  • Salam Tuan Jo.

    Saya ambik N85. Hidup Nokia!

    By Blogger Ir. Hanafi Ali, at 6:17 PM, January 28, 2009  

  • tuan dah cuba gps function...nokia map tu buang duit (lain la kalu kompeni bayar bil bulan2)sebab nak navigate kena charge!

    Cuba garmin xt software, map pun melambak...nak makan angin senang

    pengumpul gadget.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM, January 29, 2009  

  • Hansac :

    Yes.

    Hidop chokia..



    PG anon :

    Sudah try and Swiss Co bayor bill bulan2 . Ha ha haaa.

    I've tried installing garmin map on the previous N (haperkenombor) tak jalan laaaa.

    Mebbe beli undersater punya..

    By Blogger Jo Kontan, at 8:49 AM, January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos More of topi jo's photos
www.flickr.com
topi jo's photos part 2 More of topi jo's photos
 

Free Web Stats