Slow
Nowadays, it seems that I could only update because of 2 things
- Ceramic is outstation, OR
- I'm outstation.
***
I am slow. I'm a slow eater and I'm a slow driver. Slow Jogger, slow walker, slow rider and I am a slow swimmer.
All of these make me an even slow-er reader. I'd take months to finish off a normal half-inch thick book. And most of the well read blog-o-friends here, would take mere hours to the end.
Just like the book below. 3 pages per day (on the throne) and not everyday I could read it. I'm still slowly reading it. But nevertheless, I find it very Inspirational, Motivating, Touching, and Heart Rendering. Each time I stop at the 3 pages per day mark, I always remember my late Mom.
and Death.
If you've not seen or read it before, it's highly recomended that you rush to the nearest bookstore, or borrow from me.

Heyy, BTW,. I think, I am a slow lover too. Gulp !.



11 Comments:
There is a poster in our home that reads :
PERSISTENCE : IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW SLOWLY YOU GO AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP!
So, Jo biar slow and steady - jangan enjin mampus terus! :-)
Tuesday With Morrie is one of the best books I have read. Real people, real life. Lessons that everyone of us can relate to.
By
MA, at 7:39 PM, March 04, 2008
yes, am reading this too - dok berebut dengan anak. For whatever age - it is a must read book.
By
Kak Teh, at 7:42 PM, March 04, 2008
Hehehe...tak pe slow pun...slow and steady laaa..
I must get this book also
By
anggerik merah, at 8:31 AM, March 05, 2008
Jo.. samalah kita, someone gave me this book last year.. up till now i still haven't finish it.
But.. I finished all the Harry Potter's book from no 1 to 7 less than a month and managed to re-read it every now and than .. each book was read at least 3 times since mid last yr
By
Sya, at 9:15 AM, March 05, 2008
Agree! this book is a good read!
Slow tak apa Jo, macam tortoise tu kan, keep on moving until the end!!!
p/s: bila nampak word slow ni kan? terus teringat buku budak2 kat rumah tu "there's a sluggy snail that move so slooooow - a slow one toe sluggy snail!"
By
IKHWANI, at 9:58 AM, March 05, 2008
wow nak p carik buku tuh.
ab
By
Anonymous, at 12:19 PM, March 05, 2008
Maam,
Mula dah dia ....maam tak sempat edit hok small prints to ek?? hehe
By
dith, at 4:12 PM, March 05, 2008
slow and steady wins the race. huhu.
OK, I'll so going to get that book. Thanks for recommending.
By
Anonymous, at 4:16 PM, March 05, 2008
Jo,
Ingatkan nak seconder.Nampak gaya kena beli sendiri la.Mana nak cari?MPH or Times?Harga berapa?
Rgds,
KNA
By
Anonymous, at 12:40 PM, March 06, 2008
MA !
I think Ajim's is also slow. Makan slow. Cakap slow. Minum pun slow..
And that's wonderful.
Kak Teh : Takot betul rasanya bila ingatkan Mati.
But, it's great to be reminded all the time..
AM : I got this from Times Sales kat Wisma Hamodal kat PJ tuh. Now I am slowly reading Bryson Short History.. Bestttt.
Kak Sya :
Whoa, I can never start Harry Potter. Bila nak start ajer, tak paham the first few chapter..
:-(
By
Jo Kontan, at 5:40 PM, March 07, 2008
O2 :
Slow tuu sebab nak savour every sentence and and words.
Lebih kurang macam makan kepala ikan laaa. Tokleh laju2.
:-)
AH Bee :
Kena Carik. Nak Pinjam pun boleh... Another way of looking at this brief world yang fana.
DITH :
Honestly, masa nak print tuu terus teringat kat Kak.. Teringat (nii sure nak kena belasah kat Ah Kak Ber-she-ghoh).
Last-last bohh laa jugak..
:-)
(Sib baik maam mood bbbaik..)
CD :
It's easy reading, smooth flowing book. Tuu pu ada sales kat Times.
By
Jo Kontan, at 1:10 PM, March 15, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home