Tension Kar ?
So,.
Last-last sekali, we ended up having the Bussiness Review cum Buka Puasa cum Mid Autumn Festival at our "not-finished-yet" showroom. Ingatker dapat ler jenjalan Melaka ker, Kuantan ker, atau tak, habis hampas gi PD...
Anyway, this year 3rd Q BR is unique. It was celebrated together with Buka Puasa and Mid Autumn Festival. Because of Jerubu, we could not see the Full Moon that normally comes together with such festivity. Got Whole Kambing Bakar on the spit , Bubble-ing Mee Rebus, Sotong Sumbat, Tahu Bakar, Rojak Cina prepared in front of you eyes and kilos and kilos of foods that I would not take (but I could, he he, barring gout). Because of Mid Autmn Festival, we had a lot of Moon Cakes. Modern ones with turquoise, jade, and pinkish kalerrrss. Weiii,.geli kwan nok jamah.
How's the BR ?.
Blueeekk with big B. Everything UG presented that was bad, pointing towards me.
....The order in hand looks OK, but revenue is bad, and (listen to this) we gonna have negative cashflow, because of Jo's perkakasuis.
.... On each and Every day we delay delivering Jo's pekakasuis, 3k is drained from our pocket.
.... We supposed to be getting around 80% mark on the Bonus Scorecard,. However, due to unprecedented dificulties on Jo's perkakasuis, this will be marked down to 17%.
Padanlaa amoi2 draftlady tuu sumernya pandang serong kat aku. Tahon depan punya Duit tarak masyuukk.
How do I feel ?
Surprisingly, I feel,. biasa jer. Nok wak guaner. In fact I'm happy now.
Looking one week back,
I enjoyed Maam's delicious Pan Seared Aubergine avec Whole Clove Garlic and first-time-trying-semi-tak-jadik Miso Soup. (Bahan Menyakat for the week) He he he.
I enjoy Ajim calling 'Abah Balik, yeay yeay' and hugging his debab-body everytime I'm home.
I enjoy nice quite time in my car listening to Bocelli.
I enjoy loosening my stummeck during terawikh.
I enjoy menyakat Anne and layan her perculiarities
I enjoy smelling Dilla's semi-bucuk sweat.
I enjoy trimming overgrown rumput near the fence.
Stress haaaaa, I think is in the mind.
Have a nice and productive weekend folks !!!



4 Comments:
Stress is normal part of life...knowing how to manage it is the key...
Suka baca your list of de-stress!
By
anggerik merah, at 6:26 PM, October 13, 2006
I enjoy baking kueh Raya today...and Jo, enjoy le apa2 pun while you still can! Balik rumah, tengok anak2 & of course beloved Maam, sure tak ingat dah stress2 kat opis tu...bak kata Pak Lang kena compartmentalized benda2 ni seme.
By
maklang, at 9:20 PM, October 13, 2006
Bro Jo..!!!!
Stress tu dugaan.. esp untuk orang2 yang beriman. Baca2 lah ayat yang patut (cheeewah..but it's for reallll..). Pastu kira2 congak la plan nak sambut raya & balik raya...sure hilang stress. Btw, balik Permatang Badak ke? I've never been able to celebrate Raya in Taman Guru for years.. Huwaaaahh... Uhuhk Uhuk..
By
Mulan , at 11:57 PM, October 15, 2006
AM : Bila balek umah tuu, especially bila jumpa Ajim. Semer tuu (d'stress)just melting away. I never bring back home, work. But mem belog kat umah tuu skit skit ader :-)
Maklang : Comp-part-men-talised. That is the word I am looking for. Aisey,. Famous Amos punya cooking surely looks yummeh !! Nyam nyam nyaaaaaam..
Mulan : Laa awok dok Taman Guru. Kwan banyok member dan cikgu2 kat situ. Nii boleh datang Vietnam nii in the very near future..
By
Jo Kontan, at 11:15 AM, October 16, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home