Sanctuary Within
" Sempat lagi aku post, ser jer nih, sebelom nak gi kolek utang"
Coming back from work, kids start to jump on me. “Abah Balik, Abah Balik’. Yeay ! Weary Hero is back home. What would I do further to excite them? I pose the Hulk Hogan Stance. Feet 40 cm apart, curled fist pointing toward the navel, tightening up the non existing kopek muscles and flabby biceps. Taking the arms slighty upward about 20 cm and down.
Up and down. Up and down. Azim, Arif and Afifa love it, silly giggling. After that, hug them one by one. And scratch their back simultaneously.
Afiqa and Anne have seen it many times.
After cuddlplaying with them for a good 25 minutes, I’m tired. Not tired of them, but Just penat. I need a place to be by myself. All by my self.
Kitchen ? No way lah. With Maam Territorial Behaviour, kitchen would be the last place where I can find solace and solitude. Or is it husbands' natural indolence, they don’t want to be associated anything to do with the kitchen?
My bedroom ? Uhhh uh. Everybody wants to follow me there, tugging along their toys, and wutnot.
TV Room ? I dun think so. Me, surfing the 80, 81, 82 channels, diaorang semua sebok nak tengok channel 61, Disney. (Kang pakai Veto Power kang, baru tau..)
Aaahh, There’s one room that nobody can follow me. Not bibik, Not the brood, and definitely not Maam.
This is my Sanctuary Within, where I can find comfort and seclusion.
My jamban.
Gambar ini hanya hiasan semata.



6 Comments:
waahaha..betoi benor..
By
Anonymous, at 1:07 PM, November 23, 2005
Makcik dah boleh agak dah...tak payah nak kabo!
By
AuntieYan, at 3:59 PM, November 23, 2005
easy,.
camner laa, camner lagii nak buat.
pb,
hok yang lawo tuu oghang punyer. Hok kite, tokleh nak upload sini.
AY,
Yeay... 'The ' Auntie leaves a comment lagi.
Memanglaa. Mokcik2 ni banyok experience. Baghu nok bukok mulot, dier tau doh amender isi hati. Dok gituu?
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:06 PM, November 23, 2005
laa orang jantan memang macam tu. buku majalah tak bawak sekali?
By
Lollies, at 4:18 PM, November 23, 2005
lollies,
he HA,
I wish it is presentable enough for the public. Next 2 projects, oredi approved. Yeay !!
1. Magazine Racks
2. Wifi connection, once we got the line. Ala Dewa.. for seamingless upload and download.
By
Jo Kontan, at 4:25 PM, November 23, 2005
huhu...lawa toilet...
By
Lily G, at 10:08 AM, November 25, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home